Friday, February 8, 2008

We really need a vacation!

I mentioned to Reilly that maybe we'd go on a weekend get-away w/ all her aunties and cousins (IN MARCH!). She disappeared for a bit and then came upstairs lugging her really packed suitcase behind her saying, "I'm ready to go see all my cousins!".
We're NOT too bored w/ winter, huh?
Anyway, I just had to get a pic and they just had to do the Coughlin thang!


Oh and they dressed themselves today. Not worth the battle. It was just one of those days, one of those weeks! This weather is crappy!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Hey...leave 'em alone. They look good. And by the way Reilly-- I need a getaway with all my nieces/nephews too!

I miss you guys...

Tressa said...

can i come?
i'm sick of the midwest.
i have an olympic trial in august at boston college. I should stop by to see these kids.

As I told Jeannie 7 weeks and still sober. My Dad and I haven't spoken since, still hates this g.d. tattoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god...the last picture is just too cute. If this weren't Jay's laptop I've been using, it would be my wallpaper. Can't wait to get mine back. Too cute guys! See you soon,
Auntie Jeannie

Anonymous said...

I'm coming too! I say we do The CapeCodder soon! I need some fun! Winter is starting to really suck!

These pictures are so cute!
auntie mary

Katie said...

Who is Tressa?

Kelli said...

Tressa...LOL!!!

Okay, here we go again!