Friday, February 22, 2008

Let it snow!!!

I thought I was so through with winter BUT I really do ♥ a snowstorm! We are getting 6-10 inches and it's already started! I'm one of the few people who look forward to winter and actually like it more than summer. I live for snowstorms (or any storm). It's just so cozy~LOVE IT!
I've got nothing to really blog about today but felt the need to refresh. It gets boring seeing the same old post after a few days.
I thought I'd share w/ everyone (or the few ppl who read this!) that next weekend I will be going to see John Edward (the psychic) in Portland, ME. My sisters and I are definately into the psychic thing and we cannot wait! This is HUGE to us!!! It's something we've talked about doing for years. We'll all be there along w/ our sister-in-law Jodi and a few friends. We are making a night of it, doing dinner beforehand at some Japanese restaurant and then off to THE SHOW! Our chances of a reading are pretty slim, but you just never know! Just being there will be fun! If we do happen to get a reading, I'm sure you'll read about it on ALL our blogs!

Anyway, here's a pic of what's going on here snow-wise in Ipswich...


Stay warm and enjoy this while it lasts! haha

10 comments:

Lisa said...

I really hope he gives you guys a reading you all deserve it so much...with a spirit as powerful as dennis' I don't know how he would be able to pass you guys up!!! We can't wait to hear about it, have fun!

Erin said...

i love a snowstorm too...if there is no where to go. we are all home now so let it snow. in a month it will be warm anyway.

cade and reed now use the term "comfy cozy" for a LOT of things....getting in bed, under a blanket watching tv, putting on socks, lots of stuff. i think we will enjoy a comfy cozy night like tonight.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am proud of you writing so much. You've come a long way baby!

I love a snowstorm too-- bring it on. Love the winter.

Just a quiet Friday night. Me, the tv, my guys and some fat girls (scout cookies)! ha ha

Katie

Mary S. said...

I loved it too about a month ago, sorry but I am so sick of winter and really looking forward to spring. I hate to be one of those people that complain about the weather but I can't wait for it to be nice outside.
I am so so so looking forward to next week. I love Johnny E. Just seeing him will be enough for me. Ok a reading would be sweet but I am just happy to see him in action.
The restaurant should be fun too. I have never been to a place like we are going.
We could have fun in a cardboard box! Can't wait to just hang out. Love you guys! I am feeling very sentimental and lucky to have all my sisters. Thanks you freaks!

Kelli said...

Mary,
That was nice, we all know it but don't say it a whole lot. Yes, we are getting through life's ups and downs TOGETHER and I can't imagine not having that comfort.
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

This blog tag is fun and all but I have a bone to pick with some of these people who have been tagged...just because it required some sort of work to do it, they all think they have a weeklong's pass now to NOT DO ANY MORE POSTING.
Thanks for not being one of those.
And Jeannie, well Rex turned into da beef now. What's a Mom to do?

Anonymous said...

Did you hear Kelli drives through Ipswich pantless?

Anonymous said...

ur the mental midget right?!?

Anonymous said...

Kelli hits bunnies naked!

Kelli said...

Well, I'll be!!!!!
Who's messin' w/ me?
You'll be sorr-y!