Thursday, February 28, 2008

These poor starving children...

Are your children all "starving" too? All day, every day? Every time I turn around, this is what I see. Thank you Nana for the desk and chair set, but this is what it's mostly used for. This little chair gets carried all over the house and gives these two the power to get what they want. And they take their chances too, knowing that MOMMA is comin' around the corner a screamin' & hollerin'. They don't care! I assume Caragh's the lookout.

5 comments:

Katie said...

This is a funny post.
Nana will love it.

Caragh with the peace sign again, this is TOO good!

Reilly is an angel, leave her alone!

Kelly said...

Too funny..I find Shannon on the counters now with the chair for help. I don't know where she put's it all..she is so skinny...

Kelly

Mary S. said...

Omg, I had that same desk and chair set from Nana downstairs and they used it to get into everything! It must be the perfect size for them or something? I moved it upstairs because I was so sick of them doing it.
Caragh, love the peace sign too! You are a true Coughlin!
I love you guys!

Kelli said...

That is sooo funny about your kids using it the same way. It must be light enough and just the right size! The thing is it's almost too light and tips easily so it's dangerous. They don't care! Kids!!!

Kelli said...

Nothing beats the Cade using tongs story!!! That was THE BEST!!! LOL just thinking about it!