Saturday, February 2, 2008

Freshman Semi-Formal

Cass just headed off to her semi-formal dance. She got ready at her best friend Courtney's house, along w/ a few other girlfriends. We stopped by to get some pics of the beauties. They were so cute and I had to laugh at all the hairspray, perfume, doederant and make-up being applied over and over again. I sometimes forget what it's like to be young. I kept telling them that if they kept it up, at a certain point they'd start looking like Bride of Frankenstein (haha, they didn't think that was very funny). I certainly did. ;)
I'm anxiously awaiting 10pm when I pick her up. They were SO excited and I hope it was as fun as they expected. Ahhhh, to be a freshman again...well, on second thought, maybe NOT!


I promised some pics...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cass,

you're beautiful!!!!!

XOXO

Auntie Katie

Kelly said...

Cass, You look gorgeous..Have a great time.

Kelly

Anonymous said...

DA BOMB!
Love,
Auntie Jeannie

Lisa said...

Cassidy, you look beautiful!!!
love, lisa

Mary S. said...

CASSAFRASS! Sassy and beautiful! I love,love,love the dress!You looked so good!All of you guys do!
Tell your mother MYOB! haha!

Kelli, getting info from teens is like getting blood from a stone!Kelsey is a vault!

Anonymous said...

Cassidy,

You are absolutely gorgeous. I hope you had fun. I am proud of your report card. Keep up the good work.

Love you,

Aunty Mary F