Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Coughlin Girls & Somers Boys

Here are some pics of Reilly & Caragh w/ Alexander (Reilly's "boyfriend") & Max.
They 're family friends who came for a visit last night. Reilly has been completely and utterly in love w/ this kid for years. I know, she's only pushing 5!
Check out the outfit she put on before they arrived. I was told that she didn't care what I said, she's borrowing my boots b/c her boyfriend is coming over.
If this a glimpse of her teenage years, we are in some serious trouble!

8 comments:

Erin said...

wow, you should be scared. the boots! love it

Anonymous said...

wow
my first glimpse at reilly's boy toy.

he's a hot tamale.

Mary said...

Reilly is out of control. I love the boots. Good luck to you.

Auntie Mary F

Lisa said...

Way to go Reilly...he's a looker!!!
Kelli...do you wear those boots when you go out with mary to "work"?!?!

Kelli said...

hahahaha!
Those boots get out about once a year...and I'm never making any $$$ in them, I'm spending it!!!

Actually, Mary maybe you should borrow them...you'll get better "tips" (if you know what I mean!).

Mary S. said...

I couldn't even walk in those and Reilly can!
Cute boys!
Remember Ma's shoes we used to wear? The ones with the cork heals!

Kelli said...

TOTALLY remember all those shoes. That's why I don't freak out when they empty my closet and there are shoes all over my room. Those are the things you remember!

Mary S. said...

I just noticed the last picture of Reilly in the background! This kid is insane!!!Look at her!PMP!