Sunday, February 3, 2008

The scoop on the Semi-Formal...

Yeah, right...do you think I got details??? All I know is that she had fun, she couldn't rate it on a scale of 1-10 and thought I was being a NUTTY parent asking her all the questions that I did. I got just a little info (reluctantly) and laughed at by her pretty much. She claims that her friend's parents don't ask them 20 questions after dances...TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I forgot to mention a HUGE THANK YOU to Auntie Jeannie for doing Cass' hair and make-up! You're right, she looked da bomb! You're an awesome Auntie~the coolest one of the bunch, apparently (sorry guys). As long as I tell her Auntie Jeannie thinks so too, she seems to take my advice much more easily. Don't know what I'd (we'd) do w/out you! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Mary S. said...

Uh, Cassi...I think I am still pretty cool!