Thursday, October 2, 2008

Questions People Never Ask Survey

When's the last time you ran?
3 nights ago, I went wogging (walk-jogging) I'm hot like dat!

What are you dreading right now?
Parent Night tonight at Reilly's school, have to put make-up on and pants that button

Who last grabbed your ass?
Erin ;)

Do you eat raw cookie dough?
not really, maybe just to taste the batter

Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
NO, I'd look like a weirdo!

How do you eat oreos?
just a couple bites and it's all gooood

Are you cocky?
I can be proud

Could you live without a computer?
NO

Do you wear your shoes in the house?
yes, always something on these tootsies

Who or what sleeps with you?
Jay, a kid or two

At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real?
maybe @ 10, I'm sure Mary told me. She also explained the birds and the bees in detail as we waited in the car while Ma grocery shopped in Chelsea. Thanks big sis!

How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house?
4 phones, 3 cellphones

What do you do when you're sad?
cry, go for a walk, be alone

Who would you call first if you won the lottery?
my parents

What jewelry are you wearing?
Hungry For Life bracelet, silver sister bracelet from Katie, wedding rings, spoon ring also from Katie

What's the first thing you do when you get online?
check my email

How do most people spell your name?
Kelly...can drive me nuts

Where do you work?
at home

What are you doing tomorrow?
working, then off to the football game to watch Cass cheer

Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson?
never

Favorite name for a girl?
Shane

Favorite name for a boy?
Shane or James

When was the last time you left your house?
went to visit my parents last night

Do you return your cart?
always try to unless that cutie cart boy is nice enough to take it from me

Would you survive in prison?
yes, I may even like it~haha

If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likely overpack?
Mary! She'd bring everything just in case anyone might need something. Mother Hen and we love her for that! :)

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Kelly Ault (luv ha!)

What's the last thing you purchased?
groceries

Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?
YES! We get eachother.

What brand are your pants right now?
Gap sweats

What irritates you most on the internet?
snail's pace

Do you own expensive perfume/cologne?
never, no frills for this gal

Do you get your hair cut every month?
every 2 or so

Do you go online everyday?
YES!!!

Come on, you know the drill...have some Fall Fun! xoxo

4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Love it!
I am a mother hen.I try not to be but can't help it. I'm also neurotic so I know I'm a pain in the ass.
The birds and the bees...what are sisters for??? I think Tricia told me all my info.

Jemmmma said...

Fun, fun!

Kate said...

Haha! You crack me up!! :)

Kris said...

That's pretty funny you would survive in prison. Good Survey
I love these things.