Monday, October 27, 2008

Erin's Tag

Open your photo program and choose the 6th file and then the 6th picture and see what you get.
This is what I got:

It's Natalie (I'm pretty sure anyway). This pic was taken at the Maxwell House (haha, lol every time I say that!) while we were there to beat the heat, soaking up their AC. We were in the middle of moving and as my luck would have it, our AC crapped the bed during a major heat wave. I was losing it, stressed out to the max and Jeannie was gracious enough to let us hang out for the evening and cool off. It was that night that I was introduced to chocolate almond frozen yogurt, which doesn't sound too harmful but I've been an addict ever since. Too much of a good thing is never a good thing...@ 10lbs later! Yeah, thanks Jeannie! ;)

5 comments:

Jemmmma said...

HAHA cute post! We'd love to have you guys at the Maxwell House anytime. If Katie hasn't informed you yet, there is a recipe circulating called "decadent chocolate milk". It may just be the ticket to us gaining our next 10!

Erin said...

love it! i really like this tag. it's nice seeing random old pics and then the story behind it.

Mary S. said...

I want the recipe!

LOL at Maxwell House, I never thought of that...

Kate said...

Haha, I'm cracking up about "Maxwell House!"...and it's even funnier because I can see you laughing at it, Kelli! And cute picture!

Jenn said...

mmmm that frozen yogurt sounds soooo good right now!