Friday, October 3, 2008

Finish The Sentence Survey

I know, 2 surveys back to back but they do keep blogland fresh & fun and it's so easy to participate...


My ex...is the world's worst driver

Maybe I should...finally drop about 20 lbs and be happy once and for all

I love...food (see above~haha)

People would say that I'm...a neat freak

I don't understand...how people can be so easily offended

When I wake up in the morning...I swear and could almost cry

I lost...my cellphone a few months back and it still irks me

Life is full of...heartache but also joy

My past is...what makes me me

I get annoyed when...people are rude

Parties are...stressful

I wish...my brother was still w/ us

Dogs...are funny

Cats...make me sneeze and itch

Tomorrow...I'm OFF! No work!

I have low tolerance...w/ alcohol

If I had a million dollars...I'd pay my bills on time

I'm totally terrified...of wildlife that could eat me

7 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

did you hear about the bear eating people in MA :)

Jemmmma said...

Yay another survey. I better get going on these.

Kate said...

umm....neat freak is an understatement! haha i love you!! and i love your surveys! :)

Katie said...

ummmm i'm glad that stinkin blow horn on your phone is gone

cruise ship anyone???

lil do u know, i tossed it to that bear in no. conway and he ate it!

Kelli said...

haha...still cannot believe were that close to a black bear!
SH*********T!!!!!
That was very funny!


Katie B...your Dad is much worse than I am!!! A tad bit of that thing called OCD? ;)

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i understand about your cell phone...i lost mine years ago and highly irritated. once the snow melted, i found it by the mailbox; apparently i had it in my lap and i got out of the car to get mail and out it popped!

Mary S. said...

Watch out I hear there are Yhettis on the loose!