Monday, October 13, 2008

Farm Fun

We stopped by Marini Farm yesterday w/ my sister Katie and her rugrats. My kids look forward to this place all year. We made our way through the corn maze and got some great fall pics...it's always a great time.


*******************************************

We paid a visit to friends of ours on Friday afternoon who now live on a farm. This is the real deal kind of farm, no bells & whistles, no hired help. They're just normal working people who happen to love animals. They've become sort of an animal sancuary, they have a hard time saying no to any new addition. The most interesting part is that they're learning as they go along. This is all new to them. It looked like tough work alright, but it must be amazing to live alongside all of these animals. We had so much fun! Thanks Bob, Dianne, Dana & Dom. xoxo

This pic is for my sister Mary..."aren't I cute, splurrrrrt!".

5 comments:

Jemmmma said...

Will Emmit be making his way over to the animal sanctuary?

Kelli said...

hahahahaha...he'd get eaten alive!

Kelli said...

p.s. They mentioned a couple dogs coming their way...Rudy & Buddy I think. IDK? ;)

Mary S. said...

LOL! I really just lost my appetite!haha!(that could never happen)I know some people might think that thing is cute but, I just see smelly fur.
Is this Jay's friend Dana's farm? That is so cool! I would think you have to grow up on a farm to be able to do that kind of work. Awesome!

Kelli said...

Smelly fur AND they SPIT!!! I know you want one! You guys can learn as you go along too! haha

Dana's sister's farm. Pretty cool, huh?