Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a Friday afternoon...

Reilly went on her first school field trip today. She went to Applecrest Farm to enjoy all the fun that they offer (great place!). She picked some apples and chose a cute little pumpkin. Carrying that little pumpkin around was very tiring for lil miss Reilly though and she's quite exhausted. She wanted to decorate it as soon as she got through the door though. She had a fun-filled day! Field trips ROCK!

Caragh loves to paint w/ these paint pens (best invention EVER!). Mess FREE!

Emmet~look at that face! He'll be 7 yrs old this winter!

8 comments:

Katie said...

at least one of us knows how old the dog is...ha ha mary!
reilly-- cute pumpkin!
i need some of those paint things for rex!

Katie said...

i love emmet, that lil dogeater!

Mary S. said...

Are you sure Emmit is 7? I could of sworn he was 12???
What a good dog owner I am. Poor Olive! All of a sudden she seems a lot more nimble!haha!

Mary S. said...

p.e. Emmit is the cutest dog in the world!

Jackie said...

Great looking pumpkin! I need to check out these paint pens...but somehow I think my boys could still make a mess!
~Jackie

Kris said...

Looks like tons of fun. I think we will be carving pumpkins this weekend. What a cute dog.

Jemmmma said...

Ah I can't believe Reilly went on her first field trip. She is growing up so fast. Love the picture of Emmet...he looks like a puppy in this pic!

Anonymous said...

I ♥ you Jeannie, you're my favorite Auntie!

Emmet