Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally!

It was sooooo nice to be outside today. We were able to take out the bikes and the kids had such a great time. Of course, within 5 minutes of being out in the driveway, I turned by back and Reilly headed straight across the street on her bike. She thought it was a riot. I didn't. I told her that I was so angry that she did that and how dangerous it was, blah, blah, blah. Then I said, Daddy is going to be soooo sad. She goes to walk away, then turns around and says, "Well, don't tell him then!", with a duh look on her face.
Kids...they've got all the answers!


4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Love the Barbie jeep! We need one of those too!Love Reilly's story, I am not even surprised anymore by her wise-alec remarks.
Love you girls. Go to bed early, E.B. is coming!
See you at Nana's!

Carly said...

Sounds like Reilly would get along great with Katie...she never ceases to amaze me with her comments!!! We'll have to get the kids together before they are in high school!

Kelli said...

Yeah, we lucked out...the jeep was a hand-me-down from Jay's friend's daughter. Niiiice!
FYI, Reilly's too tall and too squished to work the pedal. Erin would be too. I've got my eye on a motorcycle type one for Reilly. Unfortunately there are many more things on my list of needs that come before that. She's happy on her bike anyway and this year is the training wheels should come off, right?

Kelli said...

Oh and Carly, imagine their conversations?!?! Scary!