Friday, January 30, 2009

So cool, so funny...

Cassidy and Caragh are in school together!
Caragh's pre-school is part of the high school Child Development class. I guess you could say she and her friends are guinee pigs for the highschoolers taking the course. Although, they do learn from eachother.
I took a similiar class when I was in high school and I still remember most of the children (who are in college now!). They were very special to me and I loved the class. I always wanted to send my kids to a program like that when I in fact had kids~and here I am. Lucky for me, it's offered at Ipswich High.
Reilly took part in this program for two years and certainly made a name for herself w/ all the highschoolers. I think she knows more people in town than her Dad!
So now, it's Caragh's turn. She started this fall and really looks forward to going each day. She's a lot more quiet and reserved than Reilly is/was, so it's interesting to see the difference in the two.
Cassidy is taking the class this semester as a big buddy and Caragh is one of the little buddies. When I drop Caragh off at school, Cassidy is there waiting for her. I think this is pretty dang cool. Considering the age difference (12 yrs), who would have ever known they'd be in school together. They're both loving it!

7 comments:

Katie said...

wait a sec, are they eachother's buddies?
i'm confused.

Lisa said...

awww that's cute!

Jemmmma said...

I love it! I remember taking the course in high school and I had just missed out on Kelsey being in the program. So cute! Caragh is going to have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I have a big buddy named Ron. He's about six hundred l.b.'s...
Ron can put away those raccoon gizzards like it ain't no ones business. In fact, his testes are hidden under so much lard, he pees sideways!

Earl

Kelli said...

Okay Katie, I'll disregard Earl's comment and answer your first question...No, Cassidy has Caragh's best friend Kendall as her little buddy and Caragh's got Cassidy's best friend Courtney as her big buddy. Even more confused? haha

Mary S. said...

I've come across kids from Masco daycare on Facebook.

Anonymous said...

I am offended by this post.

Hermy