Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Emmet!

Emmet turned 7 this past Monday. This lil' guy is full of gusto! He's lucky to be seeing 7 years old...I've seen him take on a German Sheppard, a Chow Chow, the neighbor's cat~you name it. He even showed (Katie's) Rocco who's boss! We should have named him Cujo, like Jay wanted.
I think he's the spitting image of Emmet Otter of Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, hence the name.
He sure is the cutest dog I ever did see! ♥



Notice Caragh isn't too close~she says he smells like shrimp...sooooo gross! Not true!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

omg that's too funny! Happy Birthday Emmet...lay off the shrimp!!

Jemmmma said...

Ha ha Caragh is too funny. I can see she shares my dislike for our furry friend. JK Emmett, I like you. But please, stop trying to cuddle with me. It'll never happen!

Kelli said...

Jeannie...we know you love him! You subliminally call him over to cuddle and you blow him kisses when no one's watching...I know you do!
It's your little secret, stop pretending to hate!

Anonymous said...

emmett has shrimp anal glands

Anonymous said...

jay's bum smells like shrimp too

Kate said...

awwwww! happy birthday emmett! i ♥ you!!

Mary S. said...

Where do your kids get these things??? I think Auntie Katie will get blamed for Caragh's craziness too! Too funny yet totally gross!
Happy Birthday Emmett!