Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Why I Blog Questionnaire

Thanks alot Katie, this is almost as bad as writing a high school essay! And I always passed those in late but I guess I'll get crackalackin' just for you. (you are cuter than Mr. Sangermano.)


At the bottom of this entry I will tag three people, who should then tag three more people, and so on. You know the drill.

1. Why did you start a blog?
My sister Katie introduced me to the Blogworld. She started hers, which I found fascinating and read daily, often checked for new posts hourly. She hounded me to start my own but I always said no way, I couldn't share my thoughts w/ the world. Then Jeannie started one and I had been reading Robin's and realized that there was nothing to be so afraid of. I gave it a try, deciding to keep my blog light and simple.

2. What did/do you hope to accomplish with your blogging?
Family is so important to me and this is such a great way for everyone to see the kids grow and know what they're/we're up to. It's kind of like scrapbooking too and much easier! If this whole blog thing lasts, my kids will have their childhood right here in front of them, just a few clicks away. Awwww...

3. Have you found that you don't post as much as you did when you started? I post about the same, not the greatest blogger around. I enjoyed it more in the beginning but lately it feels like more of a job. I know that my sisters get PO'd looking at the same post for more than a few days and oh, I'll hear it!!! I'm a huge people pleaser. ;)

4. If yes, why not? I am rather busy these days, so even taking pics can be a chore.

5. How important are comments to you? I love comments, otherwise what's the point? Feedback is great! Better be positive though...wouldn't want to unleash on some poor soul.

6. Do you ever find yourself wishing people would not always leave comments that agree with you? weird question...huh? I would hate a hater for sure and would have to hunt them down and kill them. haha

7. Do you comment on other people's blogs a lot, sometimes, or very little? I try to always leave a comment. Sometimes I'm in my funny-I-don't-care-what-people-think-of-me mood where I'll leave a wacky comment and sit here and laugh at myself all day long.
When I'm in a more serious mood, I'm always sincere and try to let that show. I can say alot through these blogs and I love that. If I'm in a lazy mood and all I can come up w/ are generic comments about a post, I'll pass and wait until I get some good energy flowing. I'm not crazy about those generic comments, although I am guilty of a few but I do fight it.

8. What determines why you don't post a comment on someone else's blog?
Not every post requires a comment, sometimes there are no words.
Sometimes the author is so wrapped up in portraying this lala land they live in and that irks me. I've never been to lala land! :( Instead of being an open hater, I read, say a few profanities to myself and move on. I would never ruin someone's day by writing anything hateful. Ohhh, I'd like to though but that would make me look like I'm in need of the Lord and I'd have all kinds of Texans(HA!) praying for me.

9. Do you have more than one blog? Where? nope, thankfully

10. Do you read random blogs either off of random blogger or friend's lists? YES, I know more people now than I ever did...they just don't know me. Let's call them my virtual friends.


I now tag the following three bloggers: Erin Lyle, Mary Shaughnessy and Jeannie (mama) Maxwell.

Katie, you owe me! That bit!

4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Fun, fun, fun! Blogging has been pretty lame lately!

Anonymous said...

virtual friends ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

mr sangermano had halitosis and alopecia

just like jonah

Anonymous said...

hi kelli.

i am one of your virtual friends. sometimes i watch you through a virtual window and play dress up in an imaginary pink brazziere and panties.

then sometimes i dip my schnoodle in chocolate and lick it. that's part poodle part schnauzer. i know a good breeder if you think those dogs are cute.
arf.