Monday, June 23, 2008

NSMC Cancer Walk 2008

Team Hungry For Life!
What a day! So many emotions, so many good people, so much love.
I know Dennis was there with us and loving every minute of it!

Dad started us off w/ a full breakfast~thanks Dad, I love you!

We owe the day to Katie, thanks for all the hard work and planning. It couldn't have been more perfect!

Our little walkers

Cass, Lizzy & Megann

1st group filled the bus!

Jen and family from Danvers. They heard our story and came out to support us. They are such great people, along w/ Phyllis from East Boston and so many others! It was so nice to meet you guys! You have helped our family try to heal. It's people like you who have made it a little easier.

We're off~6.2 miles ahead of us

Elise walking for her Daddy

Alana

Uncle Ronny and Auntie Theresa (and family), you all have been so special throughout these difficult times. We love you!

The after-party...
Thanks for all your hard work Ma, I love you!


Thank you Team Hungry For Life! I wish I had pictures of each and every one of you. It was an AMAZING day!

6 comments:

Mary S. said...

I will take so many moments from the day and hopefully remember them forever. From start to finish it was a great day!

THE MARIQUE FAMILY said...

so sorry we missed it....

Mary S. said...

Kim, Jeff was there representing The Gayharts!We know you would have been there if you could have.

Katie said...

you've been tagged
check me out!

Mary said...

You have all done a wonderful job honoring Dennis. You make him proud day in and day out. Stay strong.

Kristin said...

Hi Kelli,
It was an honor to walk for Dennis. I wish I could of gone to the afterparty and met you all. You have a beautiful big loving family and I believe Dennis is watching over each and everyone of you, everyday. I am very happy I got to finally meet Katie. I feel like we've been friends forever! Hope to meet you in the future.
All the best to you,
Kristin