Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lorraine's Survey

Survey Time

10 YEARS AGO I . . .
1.) was 24 years old
2.) had a 5 yr old daughter
3.) got engaged
4.) bought my first home
5.) battling my weight, same as now!!!!!!!!! Good grief!

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1.) prepare lunch for kids
2.) pick Caragh up from preschool
3.) think about what's for dinner
4.) laundry
5.) trip to grocery store

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE
1.) buy a vacation home somewhere up north
2.) hire a work out team/nutritionist to whip me into shape
3.) buy a new wardrobe
4.) take my whole extended family on a trip
5.) help my extended family out a bit (just a million bucks, right?)

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1.) East Boston, MA
2.) Revere, MA
3.) Topsfield, MA
4.) Salem, MA
5.) Ipswich, MA

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1.) Pasticceria Italiana bakery all through high school
2.) nanny
3.) McDonald's for 1 day...WOW, I know!
4.) TJ Maxx for @ 1 week...hated it!
5.) Horsley Eye Clinic-enabled me to get my eyes done for NADA!!! 20/20 now!

Fun, thanks Lorraine! It's always good to reflect on what you've done and what you would do if...

2 comments:

Mary S. said...

I miss our bakery days! It was like Jan and Marcia. I was dabomb until Kelli started working there and blew away my cake decorating skills. I was better at the customer service part.haha! Although, cappuchino-man loved how you frothed his milk. Remember those days, all we did was eat pastry and pizza and never gained a pound. Life was fricking good!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

thanks for filling this out!!!! fun reading abt you :)
i will do this xmas one soon i hope!