Thursday, November 13, 2008

GO IPSWICH!

Competition tonight in Danvers~wish us luck!

This pic was taken at their Halloween game, they were beauty pageant contestants. Cass was Miss Vermont~IDK? I always tell her that she should think of going to college up in VT or ME but she's talking about NY city lately for film and music editing (I think). I can't wait to look at schools, I will soooo be living vicariously through her!!! My smartie pants got all A's and one B this quarter in all honors classes. This is extra great b/c cheering has taken up so much of her time and she also has her tougher classes this semester. She works so hard and sets such high standards and goals for herself. We are so proud of her!

4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Congratulations Cassi! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

I wish I did better in HS.
Would have been rich!

Bubba the Clown

Jemmmma said...

I see Bubba the Clown is making his rounds. Lol bring the blogs alive again Bubba! You fairy.

Great job Cass! Good luck tonight!

Mary said...

Cass,

I am proud of you. Go for Manhattan. OOOh, maybe we should drive into the city for an afternoon to shop canal street for purses I mean see how you like the city. Anyone interested?