Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 & Terrible!

Hmmm...what happened to my cute, nice, lastborn baby girl? She was supposed to stay forever sweet. These days, she's nasty, mean, rude and naughty. Forgive me, but it's true. The things that come out of her mouth are shocking..."I don't like you (or whoever), freakin' this, freakin' that, poop face this, poop face that." Who is this child and where does she learn this stuff? ;)
We will continue to love her through this stage in her life, but let's hope she goes through it quickly. Caragh is (was) the sweetest lil' thing, our sweet lil' baby girl. She'll come around.

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

Gee, i wonder where she got that. once again, payback is a byatch!
omg, she looks like reilly so much!

Mary S. said...

still lol that she uses "freaking"!

Katie said...

who do you think her role model is? she's learning from the best of the best!!!

Katie said...

old lady to other old lady:


"I think she's a brat!"

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I witnessed this firsthand yesterday. I still love her though! I know sweet little Caragh will come back around again. I just hope that she'll come running into my arms and not Auntie Erin's...traitor!
Auntie Jeannie