Monday, January 4, 2010

Pics from the weekend~

Here are some pics from over the weekend. The last few days of my vacation! I'm pretty depressed about going back to reality, but it's somehow more comfortable to me having a schedule. Not that I really want to work, but getting back into the swing of things is good I suppose. I had a long, lazy two weeks off and now it's back to work, back to dieting and back on track all together.
...and back to blogging, which I forgot how much fun it can be! :)



****************************
snow play





****************************
impromptu dance party



*****************************
sledding at Cable Hill



4 comments:

Mary S. said...

Now I feel guilty because the kids kept asking to go out in the snow and I never let them. It was so windy up here. I will go sledding this year at least once.

Mary said...

Glad you are back!!!! Looks like you had fun. Miss you guy's.

M

Anonymous said...

Wow, that pictur of Cara sure looks like me after New Years Eve down ere in da south. Too much craw legs and Colt 45~ ooooohhhwweee was I a goner! What was Cara drinking to make her so hungover? My little ones always overdid on the whiskey, but Mel hasn't let me seen em since the last hearin so I am sticked to be built.
Oh well. All I can do is fantasize about em.


Earl

Jemmmma said...

Ok, first off...THAT WAS THE BEST EARL COMMENT YET...LMAO!!!!!

Anyway, sledding looks like fun. I wish we had gone that day. I suppose we'll have to go someday this season. Love the picture of Jay and the impromtu dance party.