Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Parade

We had a very busy day today from start to finish. This morning, Cass marched in the Memorial Day Parade as part of the band. We followed the parade all around town and made a few stops along the way. It was a fun morning, we had a really nice time.
This afternoon, we went to Nana & Papa's for a cookout and to SWIM! It was a blast and I'll post all of those pictures tomorrow~there are a ton.
For now, here are some parade pics...

Our friends Katie & Josh, w/ their boys Mark and James

Reilly & Mark

We stopped off downtown at the Riverwalk. The girls LOVE hanging out here.

I need to learn to smile bigger...and get more flattering sunglasses! I wish someone told me I looked pretty goofy in them! ;)

Can you spot the Coughlin girls?

Dancing queen xoxo

5 comments:

Mary S. said...

Those are funny, I actually had to really look for the girls!
I like the sunglasses, they look good!
Can't wait to see the pics from Ma's. I wish I didn't abuse myself so much so I could have made it:(

Mom of 3 Boys said...

the sunglasses are fine :) :)
your pics made me miss living in wakefield ma...especially the nice parades where people would put chairs out to mark their spaces 3 hours or more in advance!!!!
(i dont miss when the library had skinheads--yes really--doing a rally one weekend...i have never felt more uncomfortable and such a bad aura!!!). glad you all fun!!

Jackie said...

I love the parade pics! I was in the band in high school too and remember the Memorial Day parades. I agree with Mary and Lorraine - the sunglasses look good!
~Jackie

Katie said...

i almost didn't spot the coughlin girls...where's waldo? no really, where has cousin waldo been lately? it's been what? years! witness protection program gets em every time.

anyhow, you're nuts...the glasses make your arse look tiny!
lil ole me?@?

oh and what the heck is up with reilly's hand in that pic? I am cracking up!!!!!!!!

Kelly said...

OK, I like the glasses also.Looks like you all had a great day. Love the dancing queen pic..she is making me laugh..


Kelly