Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day BBQ

We had lots of fun at Nana & Papa's house. We ate, we swam, we braved slip'n'slide, we hung out and enjoyed some family fun.
Thanks for the huge spread Ma & Dad, you guys always go above and beyond for us all. It's always a great time!

Hillary, Natalie, Caragh, Cade, Mallory, Reilly & Mia

Cade, Erin & Reed

Maw & Paw

Alana braved the very COLD water!

Mia the ham

Please don't kill me Erin, I just thought these were priceless.

*****Oh, she did threaten to kill me and I was forced to remove her slip'n'slide pic~sorry

Emmet loved his day of outdoor freedom

Hey, maybe it's a RICH thang!

me & Mia w/ Emmet

Jodi ♥

Uncle Jimmy w/ his lil' buddy

Great day, love you all! xoxo

3 comments:

Mary S. said...

Looks like we missed a good day all because my kids Momma drank her self silly!haha! I still think I had a bad burger or something, it couldn't be all the margaritas... I paid the price! I'll be there for the next one for sure!

Anonymous said...

these pics are great
SLIP AND SLIDE= funny pics!!!
I can't believe I missed Emmett at Ma's.


Katie

Lisa said...

Great day for the slip and slide!!!