Thursday, April 2, 2009

This seems to be a pattern...

Hi, I'm Kelli and I'm a lame-blogger-a-holic.
It's certainly not due to lack of subject(s) to blog about, I just simply enjoy reading others' blogs. I end up blowing off my own for so long that to update it seems like an impossible feat (where do I start, it's been way too long, maybe I should just forget it all together, etc.).
The guilt eventually gets to me and I realize that if I'm keeping this as a diary for my kids, I must end this procrastination and get crack-a-lackin'.
***
Headed to RI for another cheering competition:

***
Cass went to visit her Dad and Aunt Christine & family in CA this past February vacation. Here's a pic of Cass & her cousin Nathan. I haven't a clue about the glasses:

***
Happy 4th Birthday Caragh!!!

***
Happy 6th Birthday Reilly!!!

***
Maxwell Girls sleepover! Fun, fun, fun! My parents had all these girls 24/7! Wow!
***
Cass chillin' in her cave (a messy cave!)...

♥♥♥

1 comment:

Katie said...

better late than never right?
that is a great pic of u and cass.
you look good!!!

earl misses ur posting, he told me so.