Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN

One of my favorite holidays, although this year was like no other.
It sure did bring a smile to my face seeing the kids run up people's lawns and driveways w/ those little legs of theirs, screaming w/ excitement. They were so genuinely thrilled and I was so genuinely appreciative. I will treasure these times because we never know what life has in store for each of us. I will treasure these times because I know how much it hurt Dennis that he would miss them with his own kids. I will treasure these times for him.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Reilly and Caragh..how cute. those Christmas Divas, look out world. The Hulk is hilarious.....How did you get him to do that??

Anonymous said...

Every year...a superhero every year! LOL!

Lisa said...

OMG...the hulk...I can't believe he did that...that is too funny!! ...how can I get seth to do it???

Anonymous said...

Do you like the SUPER HERO after the sun goes down Kelli?

ahahah

Mary S. said...

too funny! i think jay looks forward to halloween so he can dress up! he is nuts! the kids look so cute, cassi and her friends look awfully sexy! watch out jay!
i think i enjoyed it alittle more knowing how lucky we are to be able to just be there and watch our kids. hopefully dennis was watching from somewhere!i know he was!

Izzo-Mackay Family said...

The kids look so adorable. It must have been a blast